Huge success for Milipol Qatar 2016
Milipol Qatar 2016 closed its doors after 3 days of trade exhibition. All the homeland security key players were present to meet, network and share thoughts. The next edition of the event will be held in October / November 2018 at Doha.
Milipol Qatar 2016 in figures
- 230 exhibitors from 35 countries (including 8 new countries).
- 6,538 visitors from 103 countries (which is comparable to 2014).
- 246 Official Delegates from 35 countries (+68% compared to 2014).
- 182 journalists were there to cover the event.
- 5 international pavilions: France, Germany, USA / Canada, United Kingdom and China.
- 17 seminars featuring 18 international speakers and attracting more than 350 attendees
- The Ministry of Interior of Qatar alone generated 11 contracts for an amount of QR 260,050 million.
More information about Milipol Qatar 2016.