Meet all the homeland security industry’s top players
Milipol Qatar is the must-attend event for professionals of the whole security industry.
The 2016 edition confirmed the growing success of the show with high-attendance figures:
- 230 exhibitors from 35 countries.
- 6,538 qualified visitors from 103 countries.
- 246 Official Delegates from 35 countries.
- 91% of visitors were satisfied with the show, half of them were very satisfied.
- 77% of visitors intended to come back at Milipol Qatar 2018.
Visitor satisfaction levels are:
- 89% for the range of exhibitors.
- 84% for the discovery of new potential suppliers.
- 83% for the exhibitors’ new products and services.
(Source: Visitor survey 2016)
Develop your business in the Middle East
Milipol Qatar provides access to the homeland security markets in the entire Middle East region. The exhibition enables all industry players to meet up in a fast-developing environment and conduct economic or strategic projects on a medium/long-term basis.
During Milipol Qatar 2016, the Ministry of Interior, State of Qatar, signed business contracts for a total amount of QR 260 million (≈ €66.5 millions). The Middle East’s homeland security market expects an annual growth rate of 18.7% and hit USD 34 billion per year by 2020 (Frost & Sullivan), driven by future mega-events (Dubai Expo 2020 or the 2022 FIFA World Cup).
Qatar is the ideal location to hold an event dedicated to homeland security in the Middle East thanks to its position in the heart of the region and its economic dynamism (GDP higher than USD 200 billion in 2014, 2nd country with the highest population growth, most secure country in the Middle East according to the GPI, strong business tourism, etc.).
Be at the forefront of innovations and trends
Milipol Qatar’s success is also due to the quality of products and services showcased. Exhibitors take advantage of the show's reputation to present their latest innovations and products related to homeland security.
Conferences are organized during Milipol Qatar covering key topics in:
- Crisis management & resilience
- Safe cities, crowd & large events security management
- Critical Infrastructure Protection – Cyber Threat Intelligence.
Attendees will discover new trends and discuss the issues of the security market with this conference programme.